What’s up with this male-dominated world? How did we get sexism, patriarchy, misogyny in the first place? How can we get better at seeing it, and what can we do about it? Co-hosts John Biewen and Celeste Headlee explore those questions and more. Scene on Radio is a podcast from the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University distributed by PRX.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Starting two weeks from tonight, led by @paigehanks and @episcopalswfl https://t.co/xJvaFs2h8S 4 hours ago
- RT @MikkiBrock: Now this is how to do it. Honest, effective public history does not pull punches. When monuments to the Lost Cause… https://t.co/pkz08QoPiF 4 hours ago
- RT @LEBassett: FBI: Can anyone corroborate these allegations? **50 hands go up** FBI: No? No one? 7 hours ago
- RT @jvagle: @LAM_Barrett No. We're not. @SceneOnRadio https://t.co/3prtBhrzEX 17 hours ago
- RT @LaraFriedmanDC: It is striking how little attention this is getting. And by “striking” I mean: appalling, baffling, inexcusable. https://t.co/mBvm2H1Ar8 18 hours ago