What’s up with this male-dominated world? How did we get sexism, patriarchy, misogyny in the first place? How can we get better at seeing it, and what can we do about it? Co-hosts John Biewen and Celeste Headlee explore those questions and more. Scene on Radio is a podcast from the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University distributed by PRX.
Subscribe to Podcast
- RT @RuthHHopkins: Honor the Treaties 16 hours ago
- Arguably this country's greatest and most important orator, Douglass died the following year. There's no evidence t… https://t.co/JJb9LYbS88 16 hours ago
- In 1894, months before he passed, Frederick Douglass was shown a phonograph for the first time. He was amazed and t… https://t.co/408st9Pewo 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeFeagin: this is commonly the white response to 350 years of racial oppression that whites did.. under US law if someone che… https://t.co/3oO2OaGfM5 16 hours ago
- “There is precious little value in pointing out, once every four or five years, that racism is a problem if you are… https://t.co/9VhCfQnDD0 19 hours ago