What’s up with this male-dominated world? How did we get sexism, patriarchy, misogyny in the first place? How can we get better at seeing it, and what can we do about it? Co-hosts John Biewen and Celeste Headlee explore those questions and more. Scene on Radio is a podcast from the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University distributed by PRX.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Two riveting eps from Uncivil and @catchatweetdown. The stories of Ona Judge and Mary Bowser. A George Washington s… https://t.co/tNApkxYBhw 42 mins ago
- RT @ddale8: Three years into the Trump era, mainstream media outlets continue to blast out his lies to millions of people witho… https://t.co/M4orKhgweh 33 mins ago
- RT @jess3myers: I’ve never yelled so much while listening to a podcast. Janey I’m so sorry and you have horrible horrible friends.… https://t.co/zYLaiPx85z 14 hours ago
- RT @theferocity: I wish America loved the rest of us nearly much as it loves these sad, lonely, lethal white boys. https://t.co/2ObfshfKKk 22 hours ago
- @LewisPants @CelesteHeadlee No flattery at all, just facts. And likewise! 23 hours ago