What’s up with this male-dominated world? How did we get sexism, patriarchy, misogyny in the first place? How can we get better at seeing it, and what can we do about it? Co-hosts John Biewen and Celeste Headlee explore those questions and more. Scene on Radio is a podcast from the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University distributed by PRX.
Subscribe to Podcast
- RT @Dr_ChadWilliams: Let me fix this for you. "Today we honor a black radical who was assassinated because of his commitment to ending w… https://t.co/QdPYsQJvq1 38 mins ago
- @OshaDavidson Thank you! Your endorsement means a lot, Osha. I'm a big fan of The Best of Enemies -- read it many y… https://t.co/3FmOlrEObJ 41 mins ago
- RT @JYSexton: This country can’t get better unless the lens of politics changes from is this a win or a loss for this politician… https://t.co/tiqTMWzPAQ 7 hours ago
- RT @BerniceKing: Someone tweeted to me that my father “didn’t offend people.” At the time Daddy was killed, a poll reflected that he… https://t.co/vcgPAYaip3 8 hours ago
- RT @ShawnaCoppola: Pointing out that someone is... white a white man a white woman a white educator ...is not name-calling,… https://t.co/PU9FIcBm5g 9 hours ago