What’s up with this male-dominated world? How did we get sexism, patriarchy, misogyny in the first place? How can we get better at seeing it, and what can we do about it? Co-hosts John Biewen and Celeste Headlee explore those questions and more. Scene on Radio is a podcast from the Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University distributed by PRX.
Subscribe to Podcast
- RT @slpng_giants: Hello, @BauschLomb. You were ranked as one of the best places to work in Life Sciences for the LGBTQ community. Sur… https://t.co/Km1ah0UiBp 2 hours ago
- RT @Dturner300: Happy Father's Day to all the good dads out there, to all the good parents. And to those without a good enough fath… https://t.co/EHrXWmTIv8 2 hours ago
- RT @missydepino: TAKE OUT YOUR PHONE AND RECORD EVERY SINGLE TIME https://t.co/d0dIH2NJwk 19 hours ago
- What’s happening, the app asks. The new #Prince store at the Mpls airport, that’s what’s happening. https://t.co/BmVoM0dEdD 1 day ago
- Meanwhile, one of the unembittered heard from... https://t.co/g81qaXsvmT https://t.co/SG3KlMTmqc 1 day ago